Very Big Thanks :slight_smile:

welcome to the community :slight_smile:

is Kontakt 6, 64 bit only?
in which case you would need to either:
a) use the 64 bit community version of EigenD
b) use a 32 bit to 64 host bridge
c) host it separately in a 64 bit host, and use

if you choose (a) , you can find it here

make sure you read the releases notes thoroughly before you proceed, since it requires the 64bit version of python to be installed, failure to do this properly will mean EigenD will stop working!

note: the 64 bit version of EigenD can only host 64 bit plugins, this is not so much an issue now, as most have been updated to 64 bit, but if your using old plugins, you would have to bridge (64 bit to 32bit)

Where can I get step by step manual?
Im not programmer ( Im a user… but will do if will be know how ))

Yes, Kontakt is 64 bit.
Where can get the bridge that will work in my situation?

Installed EigenD-gpl-2.1.7-community-mac-x86_84.pkg.
Kontakt is located (In plugin scan), but the program EigenD is not launched…
Why it not launch?
I’m use MacBook Pro Mid 2015, Mac OS 10.13.3

Can I use Logic Pro X for create sound and convert it to .sf2 then I can load it to Eigenlab Alpha and play this sound on Alpha?

did you read the release notes and follow the instructions about installing the 64 bit version of python?

read the release notes, I thought they were pretty clear… if there is a step you don’t understand , come back and ask.

very unlikely…
Kontakt instruments are usually more than just samples, and i think often they are encoded to stop them bring ‘ripped off’

BUT, you could load Kontakt in Logic (or any other daw etc) , and then use midi from EigenD to Logic
Or just use the Kontakt standalone app, and send midi to it.

a lot of us do this anyway, because EigenD runs all plugins on a single CPU core whereas most hosts which use multiple plugins on multiple cores … so this is much more efficient.

just search for VST plugin bridge , and look for one that is
a) mac
b) 32 to 64 bit

Hello! You written: " BUT, you could load Kontakt in Logic (or any other daw etc) , and then use midi from EigenD to Logic
Or just use the Kontakt standalone app, and send midi to it.

a lot of us do this anyway, because EigenD runs all plugins on a single CPU core whereas most hosts which use multiple plugins on multiple cores … so this is much more efficient."

That what I want to do! But still can’t…
I installed Python 64 bit and etc - it all work - program EigenD is Launched.
But! now I need to make setup in Kontakt and EigenD for use vst plugins. For this I need to launch Eigen Browser - but Browser is Not launched in 64 bit version…
So… how to launch 64 bit version EigenD and play by midi with vst plugins??

The point that @thetechnobear is making is that you don’t host the VST in EigenD, but rather host the VST in Logic/Live/the DAW of your choice, and simply use the MIDI out from EigenD.