Inter-Axis vst/au plugin (Beta test)

Inter-Axis is now in late stage Beta 8 thanks to the wonderful beta test team!!

Working with all MPE devices tested the compatibility is coming along nicely. The articulation features can expand the functionality of basic MPE controllers and extend the capabilities of more advanced controllers. Some special messages of the high end controllers may also end up being supported.

New additions include several new tube models, a VOX 4 vowel morph, and a Karplus osc section model extending the capabilities of Inter-Axis modeling synthesis. Beta 7 added a point draw osc, single cycle wave-table osc, and SF2 sampler.

Getting close to a feature freeze at which point I will start making presets and pattern files and the final documentation. This is a really fun project and I want to thank the beta test team and the poly expression forum members for their input on the project. I really enjoyed dipping my toe in the MPE pond and will work hard towards a release this spring so all can enjoy this virtual instrument.

Davidson

4 Likes

The title of the forum post description is for vst plugin, it will also have support AUv2 mac format for apple DAW’s.

Cheers!

1 Like