I’m sad to say that i’ve began to grow impatient with Embodme’s lack of communication in regards to Erae’s software updates. There’s still a plethora of bugs, and the loop button is just straight up not functional for a long time. As of today, Erae Lab’s latest release is 2.0.83, and i think it was released about three months ago, if i’m not mistaken. Since Erae Sound was released i don’t think we ever got a meaningful update. I want to be hopeful, as i believe in Erae as an instrument, but it becomes harder and harder by the day, especially when the lab itself suggests me to manually check updates, since it was not able to update for a long time. Would love to hear something from @embodme .
Been feeling much the same. Frustrating and hard to understand.
I’ve been hopeful, since when i last contacted them they told me about some update that they’re cooking, but that was a long time ago, and since then basically the only software update we got is a medium-tier VST. To be exact, i still think that they will release some sort of update eventually, but the lack of communication is insane. I knew that Embodme were never the communicative type, but this is getting worrying. At the very least, i hope that they will opensource their code for Erae’s users to modify. That’d be awesome.
As far as I can tell, they rarely respond to users on their own support forum. They seem spread too thin or have no awareness of how this affects their users, which in turn would affect their business. Shortly after the Erae II was released, I was getting immediate and great support from them and their search system was really helpful, but today, it’s totally different and I’ve not been able to get answers from either. Can’t imagine what has changed so drastically. A little clarifying communication would relieve all this uncertaintly.
That first image says it’s compatible.
Got a reply from Edgar himself
Im so confused about Embodme’s support channels !
are they now using instagram as a support ( for beta announcement) channel?
and a discord group that is not even mentioned on their website?
yet at the same time, they don’t reply to any questions/issue you pose on their own forum… it all seems so random… what platform shall we use this week?
anyway, joined their discord as per link, but Ive still no idea how this gets you on to th beta channels - arghhh…
yeah that’s the trend lately, unfortunately…
yeah, Ive zero issue with discord…
for support its pretty good, and ofc has zero maintenance cost etc, which is why its popular ![]()
BUT at least put a link on your website,
and if you aren’t going to use your own forum, and use discord - then close the forum, rather than let it be a black hole for requests etc.
unfortunately, as per the OP on this topic, communication is one of embodme’s weakest points, and always has been - this is just another example ![]()
also… I hate to say it, call me cynical…
but all the other support channels they’ve created, they use for a few months and disappear from. but I guess we can hope “this time it’ll be different”
yeah, this was added in last release (when they ‘integrated’ Erae Lab + Erae Sound) - so its good that this is now present for Erae 1 owners too.
They have discord?? As someone who scoured internet over embodme related stuff this is new to me. Huh.
as above, seems to be new, and they haven’t put a link on their website (yet?)
that said, I’d limit expectations, whilst have have made a couple of post and replies, its not clear what level of engagement / support it will have going forward - but ![]()



