FS: Embodme Erae Touch (lightly used)

I am selling a lightly used Embodme Erae Touch. It is in excellent condition with no problems to report, and all the accessories are included.

A bit of water got on the outside box, but the Erae Touch was not damaged at all (it wasn’t even inside the box at the time).

I am located in Canada and can ship worldwide at buyer’s expense. I am selling it for CA$ 950 (~ $US 740) excluding PayPal fees (3%) and shipping.

1 Like

Do you still have this for sale?

Yes! It is still for sale. You can send me a PM and we can discuss there if you wish =)

You will have to send me one as I am a new user :stuck_out_tongue:

Through further testing of the device, I found that 4 or 5 notes were off in their calibration.

The unit is no longer for sale until I figure out how to fix it.

The last firmware update fixed the calibration issue! So my Erae Touch is up for sale again =)

1 Like

How do we purchase? I’m new.

if you click on the users icon, there is an option to ‘message’ user (ie. send private message) , so you can discuss directly with them.

note: new users to this forum, may not have this permission (its a spam prevention policy)

so @floen , you may want to message @Larry (as Id guess you do have permission)

1 Like

You really saved the day there. Hopefully she will reqch out. Thank you. :blush:

Hi Larry, unfortunately the Erae Touch is very close to being sold. If it doesn’t sell, I will contact you.

Ok ill be waiting. Hoping they dont get it.

The Erae Touch is sold.

1 Like