FS (US) 8th (current) generation iPad with AppleCare+, Pencil, Smart Cover, cases

I am upgrading for non-music reasons and because this device is so new, Apple won’t let me trade it in. It’s not a refurb, it’s never been out of a protective case for more than a few seconds, and it’s in immaculate condition.

You get the works: silver iPad with 128 GB and AppleCare+ until January 26, 2023, first-gen Apple Pencil with unused spare tip in original box, Apple Smart Cover (“black”, really dark grey).

It comes with two cases: a clear protective hardshell back cover, which I use with the Smart Cover when doing music stuff - so I can remove the Smart Cover before putting the iPad in a mounting clamp - and a full-coverage front/back cover with Apple Pencil slot (front cover looks like an old-fashioned school Composition Book).

New price for everything from Apple, $650 plus local taxes - I’m asking $500 plus shipping (Ground or Home Delivery with $500 insurance), throwing in the cases for free. Sold as a package only.

Thanks,

mike

1 Like