About MIDI Program Change,
- Sending (ERAE Touch generating this MIDI message)
So, if no Bank MSB/LSB selected pressing a button on the ERAE,
message affect the Layouts of the EARAE itself - might be usefull!!
- Receiving MIDI Program Change
- If ERAE Lab not running, from fresh start lets say, nothing happens
- Running ERAE Lab, ERAE Touch respond to Program Change !!! yoo-hoo!!
- If you close/quit ERAE Lab, ERAE Touch still respond to those messages!!
A - some inconsistency ? shouldn’t ERAE Touch always respond to Program change? Sometimes it completely stops responding even ERAE Lab running.
B - why two sets of messages?? use case?
C - what other messages does ERAE Touch respond to using the default layouts??
could there be access to “remote change” Tonic? Scale? for example…