ROLI posts comprehensive list of MPE hardware and software

Roli just posted a web page that list MPE compatible hardware and software. I haven’t gone through the whole list so maybe there are things that haven’t been discussed here yet. At the end of the page is a link to a pdf with info about MPE.
https://support.roli.com/support/solutions/articles/36000037202-compatible-synths-daws-and-instruments

5 Likes

Yes, I was going to post about this earlier. It was linked-to from a new “overview of MPE” / “learn about MPE” page that they’ve put up, to introduce MPE to folks that are new to it:

https://roli.com/mpe

(It featured in a mailshot from Roli today).

From the blurb of their email:

"Today we launch the MPE Hub, your one-stop destination for everything MPE. Learn why MPE is so special and discover the growing number of MPE instruments, soft synths, and apps:

Learn more about MPE

As the world of MPE continues to expand, our MPE Hub will too — so keep checking back."

I looks that they intend it to be a jumping-off point to all things MPE. I guess we’ll see what they do with it…

1 Like

I was hoping MPE Hub was a device to connect multiple MPE devices. Silly me.

3 Likes

:slight_smile: Yeah, when I saw the mail title I wondered something like that also. :smiley:

1 Like

The only thing they forgot to mention was the Madrona Labs Soundplane.

2 Likes

Nice catch… Axoloti is not mention either - if someone send them an email… :wink:

1 Like

They don’t have the Percussa SSP eurorack module listed under hardware synths. I know for a fact that the roli implementation was used specifically to give it MPE support out of the gate on it. (when plugging the roli into the SSP directly that is.) I use it all the time.

2 Likes

I don’t think they know how to represent Eurorack on there.

(They’ve got a few MIDI to CV adapters listed as synthesizers…)

Joe Hauke, the Creator Support Technical Lead, recently linked both of my lists of MPE hardware from KVR Audio on their webpage as authoritative references, so use them for now until I fully migrate them both to Poly Expression.