The Poly Expressive

I was trying to remember the name of this innovative foot controller the other day…

I contacted Loki to see if he still made them, but he explained that he’s moved onto other things these days…Beebo and Hector.

Neat idea though; like a giant Sensel Morph for your feet.

2 Likes

This made me think this slightly more psychedelic pedal. :slight_smile:

I haven’t thought about it in a while. Not as neatly layed out but related, I think, and in production.

I have not tried one but it seems somehow quite direct and immediate!

And it’s funny! If you make something like that, you really have to love the look and feel of it yourself, I think. :slight_smile: Rubber, hearts and colour!

I noticed one of these for sale on Kleinanzeigen…

1 Like

I found this wasn’t sold until now! I got it, and it turned out it was in my neighbourhood… The programming of it is the most unintuitive mess I have ever seen. Its design is so much focused on old style foot controllers, and ignored completely, that this would be the opportunity to get rid of all foot controllers. Instead of a USB connection it has Midi over TRS. To program it you need to disconnect your internet and connect to it over Wifi. Lots of extremely bad design decissions…
Nonetheless, its the only device of its kind.
I wonder if anybody else here has the same and would share some layouts… I would like to turn it into a LinnStrument like organ pedal… Lets see if I can get it into that…

1 Like

…hah, cool. I think you probably got the only one round here; they’re rare.