just a short note on this,
I did try this, but its not currently working…
I did a little debugging on the Ableton script, and it appear that the sysex that our firmware sends, differs from what the script is expecting.
Im guessing a mismatch in firmware… perhaps it needs updating for the firmware that was eventually released.
Ive reported to @embodme and im waiting to hear back.
If it transpires that the script needs updating (ie. our firmware is the latest) , then I might see if I can get it working.
but that the moment, its unclear to me if this is the case… it could also be the script is correct, but is perhaps based on an unreleased firmware - so it would be a waste of my time to ‘fix’ it