Expressive-E Osmose Pre-Order

There is also a what looks to be a carrying case in the background to make note of!

yeah, I think at some point they did mention they did mention an (optional) case.

I’d guess, when we come to finalise purchase it’ll be an option.
that sneak peak, looks nice … if its not too pricey, may well add :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep agree :wink: this would also extra protect while in transit…

2 Likes

In today’s email:

We are confident about delivering the first orders in December.

2 Likes

Hello, everyone!

The famous container seems to be on its’ way!

It is unclear exactly where it is, but it is on the way non the less!

Also, the until now less famous container for the actual instrument is now official.

I think it looks just fine, functionally bulky but quite discretely clean as well!

some talk on Facebook that first batch of pre-orders are being asked to pay their remainder…

anyone here lucky enough to be in first batch?

iirc, I ordered it on evening on release… so a few hours in…so probably quite a but down the queue… and I suspect batches will be pretty small initially.
but hey … its happening :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I got in with my order within the first hour and so I’m in the first batch, got the email about this yesterday, paid the remainder etc. Sounds like it will be shipped via Fedex 2-5 day delivery. And they arent quite ready to ship yet, they’ve not actually got the first container of Osmoses yet. Sounds like if there are no further delays we might expect these to be handed over to Fedex just a few days before Christmas, middle of next week-ish.

Some people had that email go their spam even when other previous Osmose emails didnt, so probably worth logging into your expressive e account on their website to make sure your account isnt already ready for you to pay.

Alternatively if you are receiving yours via their US distribution warehouse, the timing sounds like it will be different for those - even if you are in the first US batch, it seems the time has not yet come where US shipping is as imminent as the first EU/UK shipment is.

Exciting times :slight_smile: And if the video UVI put out in late November is anything to go by, I dont have to worry about whether initial firmware supports MPE control of other synths. EDIT - hmm scratch that, that video is actually from several years ago, I must have got confused somewhere along the line.

3 Likes

wow, just got my confirmation …

and going by other social media channels, seems like a lot of people are receiving them now…

check your spam folders, or log onto expressive-e website… you may be in for a pleasant surprise!

email seems to be talking 15 days shipment after payment, so sounds like, it’ll turn up early in the new year :tada:

6 Likes

Bummmm! yep! closer then ever!!!
Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 19.43.09

4 Likes

For everyones’ information, there is quick start manual under the ‘downloads and serials’ menu on the Expressive E website, if logged in with a preorder.

It shows quite clearly the user interface and functionality in more detail. I just found it!

pp 8-9:

3 Likes

Yep!! I confirm, very new :wink:
(as today Dec 23)

This IS happening …

1 Like

to get you in the mood some more …

4 Likes

Here is my Osmose… with a friend :wink:

Sorry… bye… now… world.

8 Likes

When did they start taking orders? I put mine in on Nov. 27, 2019.

November 20th 2019 was the date that pre-orders were publicly announced and began.

Well, I got mine and its incredible. To say it was worth the wait would be rather the understatement.

5 Likes

yay, mine has arrived…
time to create a new category for poly expression, as its now a reality :laughing:

mod note: retitled this topic, so we can have specific Osmose topics.

useful resources topic created… I guess we should include some links to haken and the editor, and perhaps Facebook group?

5 Likes

I have been enjoying mine, came a few days ago (UK)
Anyone know anything about what’s being announced Jan 5th (tomorrow?)

yay!! congrats! Lots to dive in but also enjoy playing :wink:
Say hi to EaganMatrix … eheh

2 Likes