Getting close to delivery

Aahh, think I found it! Layout 13 isn’t MPE. But Layout 13 Alt is! (So one has to switch to layout 13 and then press the Alt key).
On first sight all Alt layouts (I tried) seem to be MPE enabled :slight_smile:

1 Like

ah, so the manual is wrong/out of date?
(not even quite sure that they mean by all those Ableton modes :slight_smile: )
I did notice a few ‘placeholders’ still in the manual, so guess still a few things need updating.

cool… so now you can definitely get a bit more of a feel for it !
enjoy

1 Like

Got feedback that the Erae Lab will probably come out next Monday (or as long as the Apple verification loop still takes).
But the pre-provided layouts already provide quite some room for experiements. E.g. the full surface grid layout is a good start for just playing. The bigger cells (in comparison to Linnstrument or my Morph grid layout) need some getting used to. But it is pleasantly reactive! Looking forward to more playing later today.

2 Likes

Good to know!

Meanwhile I have DHL delivery :package: scheduled for tomorrow :wink:

2 Likes

mine is now apparently in Barcelona, and should be delivered tomorrow.
we shall see, Correos Express now has it, and they are actually pretty good :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

It’s arrived , let the games begin ….

5 Likes

Dido :wink:

Let’s have fun!! ( ok, after this afternoon rehearsal, but will go in the bag :wink:

4 Likes

I can see why you were confused about the layouts @NothanUmber , indeed they don’t match the manual at all … and some of them looks so confusing :slight_smile:

(it also didn’t help that I forgot in Ableton Live, you have to not to only ensure the vst/sound is MPE enabled… but you also need to enable MPE on the control midi port !)

for reference… Layout 3 ALT is the ‘expected’ full grid with mpe mode!

1 Like

quick note, going to start using topics for Erae Touch for ideas, thoughts and bugs.

one reason is, when Im at superbooth next week, I’ll see if I can talk thru some of them with the devs there.

also @embodme are here… so until they have their own forum or similar, seems like a good place to catch these things. (unless @embodme has another preference for now)

5 Likes

Erae Lab is OUT!!

just go to Notice ERAE Touch

1 Like